Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Doing the two-car shuffle

Ok, you might want to get out a pencil and paper to follow this...

Wendy and I needed to get to school this morning.
Beth has a doctor appointment at 11
Colleen and Wendy have various dentist appointments in the early/mid afternoon.
I have a department meeting until 2:30
Teddy needs to be picked up at dismissal (3:15)
Beth needs to be at the synagogue by 3:45
I have to be at a meeting in the center of town at 3:30
Harry has a piano lesson after school, followed by a violin rehearsal

So...

Beth brought me to school this morning.  She'll go to her appointment late this morning.  Colleen will pick up Wendy at school and take her to the dentist.  Then later, Beth will pick me up after my faculty meeting.  We'll then go and pick up Teddy & bring him home.  Then I'll drop her off at the synagogue and go (potentially late) to my meeting in the center of town.  Then Colleen will go home with Wendy.  Then when I'm done with my meeting, assuming it isn't TOO late, I'll rush off to finish paying my stupid excise taxes so that I'll be able to renew the registration on the car we aren't using that if we could use it would simplify this process immensely.

No comments: